Tuesday, April 12, 2011

14....16....!


Go Team!

This week marks #10! And welcome long runs. 14 last week, and a daunting 16 this week (including Boston Marathon's Heartbreak Hill). Last week we ran through Southie to Castle Island, and this week we're running the last leg of the Boston Marathon course, out and back. Wish me luck!

Marathon Monday is next week, so exciting! For those of you out of staters, Marathon Monday falls on Patriots Day in Boston, and many businesses close for the day. It's like Christmas but in April. 

I am sneaking away on my lunch break to catch a glimpse. I'm going to my favorite spot. It's the corner of Boylston and Hereford in Back Bay. Once the runners turn onto Boylston, they can see the finish line for the first time (!!). Such emotion on each runner's face. It gives me chills just thinking about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment